Since 1972, Jamestown Radiologists has been the trusted source for imaging needs in the Jamestown community. We provide 24-hour care to our patients and cover all modalities. We also offer the highest quality radiology imaging services in a comfortable and compassionate environment.
Besides practicing radiology, we believe strongly in giving back to the community that has given us so much. That’s why we are involved in a variety of local causes, including:
- Walk 4 Paws 2013
- Jamestown YMCA
- LINKS Charity
- Italian American Charity Golf Association
- The Creche Inc.
- Local school’s “After Prom Night”
- Fenton Historical Society
Jamestown Radiologists was also the recipient of the “Community Leaders” award from the Chautauqua County Partners for Prevention. The award is given to organizations that enhance quality of life for cancer patients. We proudly hold an accreditation as a member of the Better Business Bureau, while always doing our best to exceed the expectations of our patients.
In addition, the physicians at Jamestown Radiologists are members of the:
- American college of Radiology
- Radiological Society of North America
- Society of Nuclear Medicine
- Society of Interventional Radiology
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Chautauqua County Chamber of Commerce
- Jamestown Development Agency